Favourites [New Feature]
** UPDATE** We’re adding a new feature! You can now save tracks to your favourites and download them later. We’re working to add a bulk download function in the future. 🖤
Initially this will be limited to 50 tracks, we will increase this number upwards once we finish beta testing.
Using Doing The Damage on mobile devices is now a much better experience. Browse, preview and favourite tracks to download at a later time.
We recommend adding Doing The Damage as a button on your home screen for quick and effortless access.
Follow the instructions below to add a shortcut to Doing The Damage on the home screen of your iPad, iPhone, or Android devices.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Please bear with us while we test and refine this feature.